Tuesday, March 31, 2009

#6 - Released in March 2009

I spent most of the time between September '08 and February '09 sulking and feeling bad for myself. Unfortunate things happened between my ex and some of my friends, i hurt a great friend's feelings and i had gotten kicked out of Reign Supreme. I got a job for the first time in like 3 years stocking shelves at the supermarket down the street on the graveyard shift, which i'm still doing. i rarely leave my house and spend most of my time watching SVU marathons with my dog. I put this issue together mainly because i had my journal from Israel and i figured i had nothing better to do. Not touring has taken a decent toll on zine sales because that's where i got rid of most of them. I made 110 copies and still have plenty left, so you should pick one up if you like what you see below. ordering info can be found at www.myspace.com/gtrzine.





















1 comment: