Tuesday, March 24, 2009

#2 - Released in November 2006

A lot happened in the summer of 2006 between this issue and the first one. I joined Palehorse and started touring pretty much full-time so it was a while before i got around to making this issue. After our tour with Now Soldiers and Suffocate Faster, i had about 2 weeks off and threw this together. I had moved back home and quit my job, so money was a bit tighter than before. This sucked because this is when staples decided to alter their copy center into a scam-proof facility...so i actually had to pay the $1.20 for every copy i made. I sold them for $1 each. i'm an idiot/too punk for my own good so i didn't even care that i was losing 20 cents an issue. represent. In November/December we were on tour with Recon for over a month, then after the holidays we left for another month with Folsom and Fight Like Hell (probably my favorite tour i've done). Most of the copies of these issues were distributed on these 2 tours which spanned all over the US and Mexico. i don't remember how many i made.





















No comments:

Post a Comment