Tuesday, March 24, 2009

#1 - Released in March 2006

This is where it began. I was living on my own in the basement of a row home in Lansdale and decided to do a zine again. I did one in high school and figured why not. I scammed staples super bad and made 150 or so copies of the zine and told them i made 20 single-sided copies, paying a total of $1.60 for what should have costed me like $198.00. i'm awesome at sticking it to the office supply man. I gave these out for free at a bunch of shows around Lansdale/Philly and also took a bunch to Europe when i went over with Wisdom in Chains and Out To Win. Ironically, on the last page i mention that the zine is 10 pieces of paper stapled together (a template i have always stuck by)...and this one was actually made up of 11, not 10, which was a complete accident. I'm an idiot.
























No comments:

Post a Comment