Tuesday, March 24, 2009

#4 - Released in January 2008

I put this together right before I went on my second US tour with Reign Supreme. This tour spanned all over the states, Mexico and Canada. All the copies were sold on tour i believe, but i could be wrong. I believe there was 150 or 200 in all. I made 50 copies that i numbered for "operation beatdown" fest in Moscow, Russia. This was a fest that i went with CDC to...all expenses paid. it was crazy. but yeah, i definitely sold like 2 zines at the fest, haha. the rest were sold on later tours with Reign Supreme and random Leavenworth/Nutbox shows. This is also when i started charging $2 for each copy because staples raised their copy price from 6 cents to 8 cents per copy, making the production cost $1.60 an issue. so this is where i became an asshole and started "turning a profit".





















1 comment: